Are you getting prepared for a summer job?
Or looking to make the first steps in your career?
Free mentoring is available to help you get job ready!
Beacon Foundation is a national, not for profit organisation that helps young people get ready for the world of work.
If you are a young woman in Australia aged 16-19 years old, you can join our online mentoring program MyRoad. And it’s free!
Join MyRoad and get access to a trained industry mentor who will help you get more work ready. In a single two-hour session you will get:
- Advice on the world of work and how to prepare for it
- Tips on how to ace a job interview
- Thinking about future pathways that are open to you. All MyRoad mentors have Working with Children Checks and are fully trained.
Join a MyRoad session today
All you need:
- A tablet, laptop or desktop computer with a webcam and microphone
- Stable internet connection
- Permission from a parent / guardian
- Participate alone or with friends (you’ll be mentored in small groups of 3 to 5)
Book yourself into a MyRoad summer session
Please complete the form below. The MyRoad team will contact you with further information and next steps. Please use ‘tab’ to move between fields in this form.
If you have any questions contact the MyRoad Program Manager on 1300 935 627 or email@example.com